Saturday, June 18, 2022

Walmart Is A Trash Store

To me Walmart is right up there with Target!  I avoided Target like the plague.  I never lived close to a Walmart but ended up walking into one here in Florida and immediately walked out again.  I kid you not!  I tolerated K-Mart when they were around back when too.  It's a no wonder why they took Mike Lindells product out.  It's all too good for them, is why.  The best actually!  I have the slippers and pillows, towels...  I also have his book.  I guess they are against people that do well after fighting an addiction.  Shame on them is all I got to say to lowlife stores like Walmart!  People shop on line for top quality anyway.  I just got some nice Hawaiian shirts, bathing suits from a couple of boutiques.  One in Florida and one in Hawaii  "Family owned".  

As the commies lie and deceit the American people, the more will see truth!  I see Satan going nuts now!  Let's keep it up Christian Patriots!  I see lots of squirming going on!  Yes, even with the satanic pink group out there!  Huh!  If they're moms aborted them, would these freaks be around now I wonder?  

A nice storm came and went this morning.  We really do live in paradise!  Dinner by our pool was delish last night!  Later skinny dipping in the dark was refreshing!  We saw two grate horned owls on a branch watching us eat dinner.  The cardinals, bluebirds were following me around while watering the new plants, I put in the yard.  Following me, till I go put out the mealworms, for them in the morning.  Shaking the bag, they were all talking up a storm!  Even the 3 different kinds of woodpeckers showed up!  We are still loving it here!



No comments: