Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Not Waiting Around

 Yes!  By all means make those phone calls!  Let them know!  Otherwise all the little bots will be doing your life for you.  You don't think they are on line seeing what everyone is up to?  Even here at my humble little blog since 2004!  I'm thinking they want me gone in the worst way possible.  There is history here.  As for the lessor of two evils, it seems people are just getting more evil on the left.  

You see they can't seem to control folks like me.  I'm guessing, they will be trying to hurt us even more.  I'll bet that the Biden's, Pelosi family, Obama's, the Bushes, will not have any issues getting gas, food or other goods.  I am also betting that they will not go without power.  Think about that for a moment.  The elite thugs hate people like me, an NRA gun toting, constitutional conservative!  In God We Trust!  Remember, they're all satanic imbeciles! 

I'm going on with my life.  Enjoying all the fruits of my labor!  The wicked will be met one day by their handlers.  I'm not going to worry about it.  In fact I just ordered 3 more new plants from a great place so far.  This is my second time ordering.  Fast Growing Trees.  Thanks to the maker of 2000 Mules, Dinesh and Debbie.  They got a tree from them and recommended Fast Growing Trees, in one of Dinesh D'Souza's pod cast.  

I'm also noticing, there is new growth in all the plants that came with the house!  I finished that pallet of mulch for around the house.  I won't show my home, due to the nutcases out there!  Mind you, I will take anyone out if they come on my property unannounced!  Just saying!  

I can show some of my picks.  The Duchman's Pipe is a vining plant and blooms all season long.  How do I know?  Because, when we moved here, last fall, it was still producing flowers.  Same for the blue trumpet vine.  The blue trumpet vine always looks surprised to me.

No, none of us Trump supporters are one bit surprised at all, with all the corruption.  Some of us saw what they were doing from day one!  I was just one, that noticed it as a child.  "Johnson" later having 4 ballots not get to me and seeing them do away with polling places in WA. State was a clue!  That was in 2004!  Just letting you know.  I was ignored! 

Thinking for myself and knowing what is best for me, is a gift from God.  No government or so called official will ever tell me what I should do!  I already know, what I should do!  I have 3 full bags of lettuce this week.  Washing them, putting them in a bag with a paper towel in the fridge is a great way, to crisp them.  The easiest to grow!

Early beginnings of the Dutchman's Pipe 


Blue Trumpet Vine, surprised?  Or is it throwing up? 


Fragrant Banana Bush outside the pool with new mulch, below are Hawaiian Tie plants, and two Hibiscus.  The weeds will be removed soon.  The path and arbor are what I put in the first and second month here.  I need new twinkle lights too!  My little friend on the stone wall seems to like his new digs!  He likes to eat bugs.


Tomatillo, also known as the Mexican husk tomato.  Looks like the Japanese lantern.  Tomatillos originated in Mexico and were cultivated in the pre-Columbian era.  A staple of Mexican cuisine, they are eaten raw and cooked in a variety of dishes, particularly salsa verde.


I have my mint coming up along with other areas of my garden chives etc...  Yes, my lavender!  I had to have my lavender.  I also will be doing some rosemary by the garden gate.


We enjoy the firecracker bush.  I have 4 of these along one side of the pool area, outside the cage.  When we are in the pool, or just lounging, we see many hummingbirds come by, with a variety of beautiful butterflies.


Yeah, no the left can keep playing with themselves, the more they infiltrate the Republican party the more they will be exposed for what they are.  Trump is getting them so sick, that they are all having fits!


 



No comments: