Friday, June 17, 2022

I'll Keep Saying It!

 I love Florida!  You didn't see advertisements like this, in the flyers back in commie Washington State!  


I am the NRA!

My day started very early.  First I watered my plants!  Then, we went to a fabulous little cafe right by a grocery store, that we shop at.  It  was a really nice place to have breakfast.  The place reminds me of a cafe back in Redmond Washington only better!  They all, only stay open till 3pm too!  Peak time is 9am.  We were out of there and shopping by that time.  

The power went down briefly, I immediately stated FJB!  I didn't care who was around me.  No one batted an eye they all smiled.  That was good.  It was a brief outage and all was back in business again.  I only saw about 2 people wearing masks.  Old and too busy watching TV I guess.  Too bad people were duped!  Oh yeah, there were plenty of baby food on the shelves, incase anyone was wondering.  Lot's of meat from local areas were available.  I got everything we needed!  The pet shop next door had my Special Spaniels food and homemade biscuits, all from right here in the good ole USA!

We went to Crazy Daves fireworks stand but that was not open yet.  We went to some very large lake and I'm betting there were alligators there.  It was a very nice morning, to just take the mustang for a drive!  Yeah sorry you perverted left loons!  We won't be buying an electric gutless wonder car!  Besides, I noticed where we live there are no plug-ins.  I think the pickup's out number the SUV's and sports cars here.  We still have our SUV too.  I was also thinking about, what California and the other commies out there in the world, going to do when the power goes out?  Did they think?  Probably not!  Not to mention the battery replacement will be $$$.  You aren't saving a penny honey!

Now I'm going to go swimming in the pool!  A frozen concoction this afternoon for lunch!  Walking around to check on the flowers, that I planted last fall, I found the other Hawaiian hibiscus,  bloomed now.  What a beauty!  Thank you God!





No comments: