Sunday, May 15, 2022

You Just Laugh At Them

I gotta laugh at the loony left!  I see what they do all the time.  I go around spying on them, like I know they do with me.  My head and neck get a good work out shaking my head, as well as my tummy muscles from laughing so hard.  

Many of them have little places they go to and try to stay social.  Not a social circle I would ever be in.  I really can't stomach them.  It was bad enough working with these people!  They continue on their ignorant ways with denial.  Soaking in all, what the lame stream feeds them.  No mind of their own.  They refuse to see truth like what happened to the voting in this country!  They snub their nose at 2000 mules!  But they are willing to listen to the lies of misinformation!  

Never mind, that it takes most peoples paychecks to put gas in the car to get to a job that hasn't given them a raise, in who knows how long.  It's just fine to give billions to a country, just not the American people!   The mandatory lock downs by the left destroyed many businesses.  It wasn't Trump that did all this!  The great organizer 0 and cronies like dr. fucky, scarf waco and the rest of the commie rino GOP!  The democraps and loons did all of this!  

The wack jobs like one of the persons that I knew, think just moving on and not paying attention, just to keep their democrat title is just fine.  Sad!  Sit stay roll over only works for you people!

Good luck, with your little merry making band of morons.  It won't work for the ones that are aware.  Glad to be far away from you sick twisted, pathetic control freaks!  Prayers can't even begin to help stupid like you!  

God is in everyday of our life.  We have friends now and many fun engagements to attend.  I also have more property now and yes growing all kinds of fun stuff.  Even some for survival!

Beauty all around me!  Because honey, it's a jungle out there!





No comments: