Monday, May 23, 2022

An Early Gift

 Thank you my Love!  Everyone in my hometown knew Fred!  Ted Nugent made a song about him.  He was the Fred Becky "Becky was the climber in the Pacific North West"  Fred Bear, was the hunter of the Midwest!  How interesting when I got to meet both of them!  One in the Midwest, where I am from and one in the Pacific North West!  That's my life!  Hunting and climbing!  Now gardening!  Funny ole world isn't it!


Another kind of interest in my life was when a tribe type of guy came into my moms bar, besides, Ted Nugent coming in once, to buy his guys beer, always saying, 'it wasn't for him.  At the time I thought to myself, yeah sure.  Now I know it's true!  He didn't drink or do drugs.  I didn't either.  To this day I can't stand cigaret smoke!

Back to my story of odd things in life, happening.  A mystical type of man came into my moms place and put a silver Egyptian Ankh necklace down and gives it to me.  He had already payed for his drink.  He winked and he left.  I was about 20 at the time.  Yes, I was illegally helping my mom behind the bar, carding everyone else!  Ok...  I never saw him again.  He was I think at the time in his early 50's.  That was weird and I still have it.  


It's a mystery to me.  I think I get it now.  We all have a part in this life.  Evil will lose very badly, because God is the one true God and no God's shall come before him!  In other words don't look to man, but to God himself.  Believe in him and you will live forever in the house of the Lord.  No evil can touch you, for you are his and his alone.  I have that full armor of God!  I am protected!  I hope many out there are doing the same.  You will have life everlasting with God!  Know his son Jesus and what he did for us! 

No comments: