Monday, May 09, 2022

Out Enjoying The Morning

 As I was out watering this morning, this beauty of God's creation captured me.  I sat down by the fairy garden full of wild flowers.  Not having my coffee yet and didn't care!  How blessed, am I, to have this beautiful land around me!  




I know we worked for it and now this is God's promise to us.  Growing up, I always wanted a pool.  God made sure I had that.  Both of us Christens with dreams in the past.  A drive to do good.  Climbers and best friends, partners for life!  Conservatives to boot!  Both of us constitutional carry, and believe that life is precious.  It isn't if you're stupid!  In fact, it's harder!  Maybe that is why they are so miserable.

The evil we have, is not of God but Satan.  The battle is strong every damn day!  The stupid is very strong with leftist!  It amazes me, how zombified, they all became!  Their rights matter, but the hell with mine.  That is how they think!  Babies don't have a right to live, because they don't have a voice, the left just doesn't get it!  That we are the voice!  

How do you begin to reach someone, that has sold their soul, to the devil?  Prayer, they say.  I have a hard time praying for evil!  God knows me well.  That's the hardest thing ever for me, because I want revenge!  Ah but revenge is his "GOD's".  Now I feel sorry for them.  I guess it's a start!  That feeling will last a short time, till they piss me off again!  I just have to keep reminding myself, what they are trying to do to me.  Also that God is at my side.  I do need that full armor!

They will try to draw me back in though!  Till someone I really like, brings me back, to just laugh at them.  That is the best out!  Keep doing life.  I really think that is why they want us gone, Ted Nugent!  Thank you for this, this morning!  SMILING again!  Joan is a dip wad ignore her.  An angry lieftloon!  I think you and Shemane are the best!









No comments: