Saturday, May 14, 2022

They Are Ignoring Truth

 Seems like we are winning!  We just got our voter card in the mail!  We will be voting in person on voting day, with ID in hand!  Unlike the commie State of Washington, full of corruption!  They all be like lets sing...  Rats are cornered!  I saw panic in zero's eyes.  They all need to be scared!  Soon many will see 2000 mules and will understand, unless they are that stupid!  

Seems they are still stupid!  Nothing will be good till it's corrected and the REAL criminals all be brought to justice!  With one day voting, with ID!  That needs to be mandatory!  

I'm betting the little thugs, will harass and try to scare people.  When they do, they should be met with fire power, of imprisonment, of up to 10 years!  I know I will be armed!  Not happening in my community, we are all on the same page.  If not those will be staying away from us.  They are the ones voting for the BS we have now.  We don't threaten them, so what are they afraid of?  Fairness?  My God given rights and that I have them!  They better be fearing God!

I have read that more conservatives have moved into the State of Florida.  We are just 2 more!  The good people better stop doing nothing or we will lose our country to satanic criminal thugs!

Like JP said: "Let's Make 1984 Fiction Again!

No comments: