Monday, May 02, 2022

All My Favorites @ TRUTH

 What a glorious morning!  Being able to spew off all I want to and having my favorite people on line at Truth!

Yep!  The left must be ripping their hair out and trowing laptops all over the place!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

I do have a mean streak in me.  It's because of commie losers out there thinking they can control me, fat chance of that ever happening!  

Wow, Catturd, Donald J. Trump, Eric, Don Jr, Jp, the Nugents Ted and Shemane and hosts of other people Chris Pratt just got on.  At least I think he is him?  No post or check yet.  If not I will delete them.  

I can now spew and post what the hell I want to!  Yeah I share my blog!  After all I did start it back in 2005!  Way before fakebook!  Wow how we were all fooled!  I can't wait till I get to see 2000 mules by Dinesh D'souza!

I am the one and only dcat! Hmmmm, shouldn't I have like a check mark thingy to then?  I need to contact Devin...  Oh Devin...  

Excuse me while I post another TRUTH!

No comments: