Thursday, May 19, 2022

UFO's

 The only UFO's I see are all the illegals coming into the county from our border!

Thanks to the b man and every idiot YES IDIOTS, that voted for them!  Oh wait they stole the election because they cheated!  Some are even so stupid, they will do it again!  STOP WASTING AMERICANS TIME AND MONEY WITH LIES AND DECEPTION!!

Exactly!



Oh look at the pretty wild flower garden I planted...


I saw that some are looking at my old posts.  Yes little person the links don't work anymore.  How did that happen I wonder....  hmmm, sort of how they want 2000 Mules swept under the rug.  

I will tell you that I don't need a link.  I already have answers and I know things, that I refuse to share with others.  I know what happens.

Like I said, I remember this one and many other posts.  Some I was lied to, about the information and others well, its good to have a history.  I know exactly where that information I got came from.  The ones with truth went poof!









No comments: