Tuesday, May 10, 2022

My Mistakes Of The Past

 They won't fool me again!  Now, I even see with the Bush administration!  Corruption was terribly disguised from the people and the idiots are still trying to hide it!  Unbelievable!  Trust yourself to look up information and if they try and hide that.  Depend on God!  He really is running the show.  

I see what is going on even in Pennsylvania.  People are not stupid and some see that.  Some knew that the one picked wasn't going to fly with the people.  Too many are out there looking up doing research and going with a God given gut feeling!  Just because, someone has a doctor title, doesn't make them good or even smart!  I knew that part a long time ago!  I'm a terrible writer but at least I know, truth, logic and common sense.  

If there is no respect for me, then none will be given!  I don't give a grass ass who you think you are!  I guess that is why I am so hated.  Thats just fine with me!  I didn't need the aggravation anywho!  Jesus was hated too!  Remember his own followers turned him in and one denied him.  That is the lesson for today boys and girls.  

The destruction and kayos going on now is totally evil!  These people are against God and his creation.  It's so obvious to me.  Watch what the hired thugs do next.  It's going to be a shit show to the end, because they are all trapped into a corner like rats!  

I had a dream, years ago like in 2016 or so.  Trump and three other men, with Trump came up to me.  Trump handed me a cat, and they all walked away.  I found it odd.  Soon as I put the cat down, it cornered a rat and got it!  Oh, ok I know what I have to do.  This is what we all need to do.  EXPOSE!  Never let up, never give in, never give up!  Good always wins!

No comments: