Thursday, May 26, 2022

It's MY BIG DAY!

 Back off, all you hair on fire full of evil bad news!  I know what is going on!  I have to keep living!  This life is a gift from God, I intend to keep going, till I'm called home!  On this day back in time my mother had me, so I can drive the satanic left nuts!  I don't have to work very hard at that, because they are already there!  

I'M ENJOYING TODAY SO GET OVER YOURSELF!  Keep your damn gloom and doom to yourselves!  I believe in God and I know what Satan does!  Satan doesn't want anyone to have a fantastic life!  

To the wicked I always say: "Snakes like you usually die of your own venom!"  

For starters I will be graced with a latte from Dunkin Donuts followed with a breakfast sandwich.  My better half has the day planned!  I still have my trees to plant, but he had to tell me the evening plans, so that I didn't start planning dinner.  I guess we are going out.  We both enjoy fine dinning so it will be interesting what place we will be going to...  He's out getting me my breakfast now.  

Hmmmm?  What fantastic place does he have planned for me? 




No comments: