Wednesday, May 25, 2022

The Shooter Was A Criminal

 We need to do something about criminals, not good people with guns!  I have a right to protect myself, because who else will?  It seems like, people like myself are the criminals.  It's sad what is happening in our country, even my vote didn't count, because of cheaters!  Yes, I am angry!  I gave my anger to God, however, as I live here on Earth, I do have God given rights!  I will use them!  There is nothing that any man can do, to take that from me!

On a lighter note, I was listening to a podcast from Dinesh D'Souza on rumble of course.  He is the creator of evidence found, on the voter fraud, that everyone seems to be ignoring on the left!  His movie done on evidence, 2000 Mules is being seen by many.  Some are even shocked. I'm not!  Ever since 4 of my ballots disappeared, in Washington State.  I think we were one of the ginny pigs, for that mail in Ponzi scheme.  This was back in 2004.  I will never forget that!  We will be choosing, going to the polls here!  Didn't have a choice in WA!

As I digress, I was watching a podcast with Dinesh there was a commercial on, Fast Growing Trees.  Dinesh and his wife, had to replace a storm damaged tree.  He recommended to his listeners, the site "Fast Growing Trees".  I am now waiting, for my plants I ordered.  They are on their way today, here in Florida.  I am so excited to get them all!  I'm blessed to have the huge property, so I can add many plants!  We have two palms in front, no palms in the back.  I added the Sylvester palm in March.  I'm only watering that now once a week.  It's my tropical look, with all my island plants that were already there. They came back!  Many are seasonal, even here in Florida.  

The plumeria, is something I tried once to grow in the Pacific north west...  What a joke that was!  Here, I know I will have more luck!


The butterfly bush in this picture, reminds me of what I had back in the  Pacific north west.  I'm betting that will get the hummers and all the beautiful butterflies on it, just like it did back west!  


Bluebird Rose of Sharon, is what I had in my old place too! These were blooming all season long! 


Little John Dwarf Bottlebrush, I guess you could have this in the West.  I never saw it in nurseries.  I couldn't order it from Monrovia either. ? Oh well, I'm getting it now!  


Muskogee Crape Myrtle tree, is another one I wanted at one time.  


Yes, the Magnolia!  I got 2 coming!  I have one in front and wondered why, there wasn't more on the property?  They smell up the air with beautiful blooms, all season long!  I like the fact it's an evergreen!  




No comments: