Thursday, May 26, 2022

Some Enchanted Evening

 We had a wonderful Day!  Right down to my new friend giving me a spa package for my birthday!  Yes, a stranger that is now my friend!

I was very impressed with the restaurant that my hubby picked!  He did really good!  

Yep, I got my plants in the ground too!  Went swimming and out to dinner.  

Breakfast from dunkin brought to me by hubby!


My cake


A spa package from my neighbor!  


Dinner out in this quaint little house, a 5 star place!  Well known for their wine list, with a very good chef! 


I had Escargot dipped in Garlic sause.
Maple Leaf Farms roasted half duck, with chefs sauce of the day, served with risotto.
For desert I had Creme Brûlée.

 

We took a walk through town, to walk off the dinner.  The splash pad was entertaining.


Age is just a number.  I am fortunate to be at the age I am.  Thank you God!



No comments: