Friday, May 20, 2022

Well Another Day In Paradise

 I see Elon Musk just realized how corrupt the dems on the left are.  School of hard knocks, I guess.  I would love to have a beer with him and fill him in further.  I would also bring in the squishes in the GOP, into the conversation as well!  

On to better things, like my yard work...

I'm done with 9 yards of bark!  I'm gettin 72 bags of the red bark, to put around the house.  Whoo hoo!  Next week, a day before my birthday!  Do I know how to celebrate or what!  Yes, well, I will be getting up in the wee hours of the morning to do that! 

The last two days were in the 90s.  Storms roll in and out here.  Its really a treat!  I sit on the back of the cabana pool area, to watch Gods show.  It cools off in the evening and the pool is just right, for skinny dipping.  I can't imagine not having a pool here!  My skin is now golden brown and it didn't take long!  I never laid out once!  It's called working in the yard.  I think it goes right through your cloths!  

I need to get ready to go out with some neighbors, "my new friends"!    We will eat outside and have some kind of frozen concoction, to drink. There will be a gang of us.  This is what freedom and gathering in his name is all about!  

Here is a taste of the tropics.  Have a great day!






No comments: