Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Another Workout

 Being on truth social is so nice.  I don't have to say anything and all my favorite people are there.  Some of us have a life and aren't on line a lot.  Hell, we don't even have cable.  If we want to watch a movie we can in our home theater room.  Like 2000 Mules.  I really didn't have to watch that, because I already knew about the corruption!  Way back in 2004, when I realized, what really happened to those 4 ballots that never got to me.  I guess you have to be a big shot before someone listens to you!

Ok, we had this Sylvester Palm since March 17th!  Watering it every day for a month, an hour a day!  I just stuck the hose in it and turned on the timer.  Hard work right?  Then after another month it was every other day for 3 weeks.  Then every third day for a few more weeks, now its hopefully going to make it.  We have a sprinkler system so it should do well now.  

My workout today was digging up the grass around the palm tree, for a base.  It took a lot of work!  I found doing yard work, is easier in the early morning when it is cooler out.  It wasn't that much cooler, when you work, you get hot.  This is a good reason to have a pool too!

I have some bark left over from the 9 yards I got.  That is harder work than getting the bagged mulch.  You have to shovel it into a barrel and you get the picture.  I have one more project with the bark, thats left over.  Then I am getting 72 bags of red mulch, for around the house.  It's what is there and so I will continue.  

Boy what a work out and then putting in the mulch!  Watering down the sandy soil and raking the grass around it!  Labor of love and now it looks like a happy little palm tree!  It's defiantly time for another frosty drink! 



No comments: