Saturday, May 07, 2022

I Saw 2000 Mules!

 It really needs to be shown in all schools!  I think we should push for it!  After all it is now history!  We need to show the generation out there that vigilance is needed and all needs to always be on watch.  Satan corrupts and people are vulnerable to take bribes.  To think my ballot was worth 10 dollars!


This was just one screen shot!


Treason needs to be held to the highest criminal case.  Death Penalty!  How horrible, what they did!  Both parties over the years...  Now we have the paid off media twisting truth!  The investigation is real and I know, I was abused as a voter in Washington State!  I have my proof! 

When rummy was running!  I knew deep down he was part of the left plan!  What they did and the lies they still spew are dangerous to all Americans regardless of party!  I will come forward about ballots that were sent out in my name!  Back in 2004 I am sure it all started in Washington State!  

Anyone speaking out, we have been blocked.  I was a week before President Trump.  I laughed once the media spewed that there will be no more mean tweets.  The movie 2000 Mules is out and now we have our own platform!  Want to keep it up you disgraceful thugs go ahead! Yes President Trump is Truthing once again!  It's TRUTH!  Sorry to see you are so upset with our freedom!  My tweets were meaner than Trumps!  I got blocked for life a week before he did!  

Listen up we will never give in, we will never give up!  In God We Trust!  

Enjoy President Donald John Trump!  You are loved by many people that are aware.  You have opened many eyes!  Too bad some refuse on both sides and in between!  As for me I feel that I am sheep no more!  Never was really.  God's people are very aware.  Thats why they want to do away with God as well!  Satanic evil is what we are dealing with and I can see very well.  



No comments: