Monday, December 19, 2022

The Pope Is Also Running With Satan

Oh I pissed so many off!  Yes, the church of the Babylon Whore is the Catholic Church, as well as the Protestant ones now.  Satan is definitely in the drivers seat going through the nations!  Just like in the Bible!  No, it doesn't state the religion by name.  If you're not paying attention, you're going to miss it!

Yes this place rocks!  I never dreamed we would have so much!  God knows who I am, he knows my heart.  He knows I am in pain at what I'm seeing.  I have the perfect man in my life for the last 30 years!  Actually longer.  Since 1981 to be exact!  God knows what he is doing and I don't need to explain myself to others ever!

Thank you God!  Once again you show me beauty!  It's all a gift from God!

]\


 

No comments: