Thursday, December 01, 2022

A Stressful Day That Turned Out Wonderful

How many of you like going to the dentist....  Right?  I broke my bridge and was afraid, it maybe was the tooth.  Nope!  I cracked the bridge, right down the middle!  Needless to say I was very stressed out!  

A new place, will they be just as good as I had before?  YES!  The best thing was the assistant was on the same page, I was on!  On the paper work, it was asked of me, when I saw a dentist last.  I wrote up until the China virus struck!  No one here forces you to mask up!  GREAT!  Because, I was set to educate them all, and maybe possibly walking out afterwords!  The assistant knew quite a bit!  She will be looking me up on TRUTH social!

Then more good news is, that Deplorable Deb Reporting From Her Basket, and Missy invited me to come over since it was in their area!  "I feel like we live out in the sticks!"  It's quite the drive to civilization!  

I did go after my appointment to Deb and Missy's.  Numb lips and all!   I got lots of love from the pups and of course DA DA "Dobbi".  Not to mention Missy's yummy muffins with coffee!  What sweeties!  Deb knew I needed that!  See how they are!  Now why can't everybody be like that!

With my trip to their home the garden, is always the attraction with me!  Deb does it all up in the yard!  All the new additions were all beautiful!  Especially this!

Had to get Debs picture in there too, of course!  The star of the show!
Then visiting Missy's Gnome hospital.  One of the gnome needed a new home!  Missy's, rehabilitated gnome came home with me!  Now he's got a job, being the foreman of the fairy garden project!  Once the constitution is activated, all will be up and running like normal, once again!  

Obama once said, the Constitution was flawed?  Hardly!  He is the commie corrupted one that is f'ed up, and flawed!  He and cronies are about to find that out!  

In God We Trust!   Prayers, do work!  


No comments: