Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Digging In Sand Or Dirt

It's always therapeutic while making your surroundings gorgeous!  Planning putting in more trees!  Also under the tree areas.  Large leaf greenery.  Thinking of more milkweed.  I found that the passion flower even attracts the zebra butterflies.  

With the left loons all running nuts and wild, the RINO republicans kissing their butts.  The news media is nothing but trying like hell to destroy people's psyche.  Hey idiots!  I'm immune to your BS!  I think y'all are losers!  Miserable ignorant piece's of manure!  I wouldn't even use you on my plants!  Y'all are too damn toxic!

As I was about to say a nice evergreen screen and drought tolerant plant good to 10 degrees.  Looks tropical too!  This is  an Emerald ice Green Hopbush.  This definitely will be my next buy!


Wouldn't this look nice around a base of a tree!  I already have this on an island area towards the forest.  It's a ginger plant.


I do like my evergreen plants more.  All year round beauty!  Always green and some give pretty flowers in the spring.





No comments: