Sunday, December 04, 2022

A Nice Relaxing Sunday

Finished my expensive 3rd Christmas cookie, no thanks to the B thing in the White House!  Poor kids won't be getting much in their stockings this year!  We know who to blame!  Right kids?  The b-man!  

My sugar cookies came out nicely.  I prayed the whole time!  I hope people enjoy them.  I have a couple of goodie bags for the neighbors, and ready for a little gathering.  I always did that in Kirkland too.  I get so anal about the holidays.  It's like in that video Conservative Mamma did.  I know there are folks out there that do a better job than I did.  

It was a nice relaxing day.  A nice dinner, wine, and finishing off the wine by the fire pit.  We had all our doors open and enjoyed the end of the evening!



Here we are!  Before.

After. 

Time to bag them up for delivery tomorrow!


Biscotti, Sprits, and Sugar Cookies.



No comments: