Monday, December 12, 2022

It's All Going To Hit The Fan

Prosecute / Fauci.  Sig em Elon!

I felt both parties have been working against the people.  Yes and that is why we were banned.  You go against the tyrants you were out of there!  I know they are all panicking now.  They need to be.  Peacefully!  Tyrants need to take their medicine now!  

Remember it's not the conservatives that did the godless attack!  Elon seems to be going after all of them.  He's against what has happened to everyone.  He isn't dem or republican.  He is for freedom and truth.  Which by the way makes him my new best friend!

I was told by a friend, if you didn't have the vax you can't go on a cruise.  Fine!  We already have a resort, and if we want to go out on the water there are plenty of good ole boys, with boats!  

I will remain, a pure blood!  I feel many will take it to the courts soon. 

********************************

This is the Christmas Season.  Christ is the reason for the season!  I think the monarch caterpillars did this for me, to let me know.  God is at work!  Decorating a tree with cocoons?  BEAUTIFUL!  How many do you see?


                     Yes,  the news is definitely all in the garden!
Then I finished my Christmas, 2000 piece Thomas Kinkade puzzle!  This will be glued and part of my decorations now.  Love the way my phone made an outline of it!  Cool!



Enjoy The Christmas Season!  

No comments: