Sunday, December 18, 2022

Merry Christmas!

The title of my post is a trigger for the commie treasonous FBI mongrels.  Of course every libshit/RINO out there too!  Satan's little minions!  Messing with emails little losers?  I caught you!

I'm going to ignore y'all while keeping my eye on you!  I'm going to talk about my CHRISTMAS tree.  

It's old.  Over thirty years now!  I bought it long ago in the late 80's.  It came with white lights.  They slowly were replaced till I got tired, of the time consuming task.  I just added strings of lights at that point.

About 4 years ago I took wire cutters to the CHRISTMAS tree.  That was no fun!   They really wrap those lights on there!  I refuse to get a new CHRISTMAS tree.  Besides, I put so much on the CHRISTMAS tree, that I don't see the flawed branches.  It's probably my Ashkenazi Jew in me.  

My angel lost its lights two years ago.  I cut the cord on that and just have her holding the strand of lights, as to appear helping in decorating the CHRISTMAS tree.  I need all the help I can get!  

We have high ceilings but this six-foot tree is just right for me!  As you age, ladders are not a good thing to be doing.  To me it will always be beautiful!

Before the ornaments and ribbon. 


I love CHRISTMAS!  Thank YOU JESUS!



No comments: