Wednesday, December 21, 2022

In This Ugly World God Still Shows What He Can Do

 

My camellia is in full bloom, just in time for CHRISTMAS!


More and more are coming out.  But we know it has to get really bad before people see the truth.  Especially the ones that trusted the government!  "LINK"

I got a nice little Christmas card from a 3rd cousin of mine in California.  The daughter has suffered a stroke.  I know why!  She got that jab!  She is younger than I am by I think by 3 years.  Her dad is aware of the issues but the family is buying into all the corrupt media BS.  I don't plan to write back because he already knows what I'm going to say.  He knows what I'm thinking, because he is too.

Another person I know back in Kirkland suffered a stroke.  I still remember the running over to tell me he got the jab!  All I could say was that I will pray for you.  This person BTW is a church going God fearing man!  That tells me what the churches are up to.  Very sad!  Like I said before, "the whore of Babylon will sweep over nations".   Thats Satan for you!

You warn people but that is about all you can do.  I saw the corruption years ago!  I knew that they would pull what they did during the rally on Jan 6 too.  My gut told me those people need to just leave and stay the hell away from the capital.  The insurgents were the corrupt FBI antifa/blm.  You had to be pretty dumb not to see that!  Some still don't see it. 

I did all I could do by supporting those that are the good guys out there.  Now I'm just sitting back and watching the show.  Very blessed I was alerted, spiritually.  You can only help people so much.  When they are that far gone Satan has them in his grip!

No comments: