Monday, December 19, 2022

Get Your Rooms Booked Early For California.

I read this morning that the poor owners in California that own hotels, are going to be MADE to give rooms to the homeless now!  I feel for the owners of those hotels more!  

I do have a heart, I'm sick of people and their excuses!  Did I mention free loaders, in one of my old posts?  I think I did.  People don't have a lick of common sense!  What they do to others.  "Oh well they're all rich" The democrats of the past were just as stupid!  Voting with their hands out!  Now the GOP, is in that same stupid!  It's all about control, you dumb people!  They don't even know the constitution!

I am a giving person, but when you f'n tax me to death, and raise everything around me, I do tend to start being careful!  I have that right!  This is what they do to people, to make you more dependent on corrupted people in the government!  Trying to cause another depression?  Taking people out with their injected poison.  You go right ahead!  You're all free to do that bullshit, and I'm free not to!  Because Gene Simmons said, I was selfish?  BWAHAHAHAHA  That my friends is a way to control you!  Satan's tongue speaks!  Y'all are that dumb not to see that?  I'll point that out!

As for keeping a tidy house?  No, I'm one that lives in my home.  I do clean though.  I do wear my shoes, just in case you want to know.  I also don't go walking in crap to track it into my home!  I don't allow people that will disrupt my life!  I have that right!  If you feel guilty at this point reading what I'm saying, maybe you need to evaluate what you are doing and saying to others!  Taking advantage?  That's what is wrong.  God showed by example, you need to teach them how to fish!  Otherwise they just keep expecting you to give them everything!

At this time, I will keep being careful till the storm of the nonsense passes.  Or when God calls me home.  Whichever comes first!  

Maybe it's not the exact time Christ was born!  He was born!  That is the real point!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yes, we go to all the fun places here in Florida and we love it!  Away from crowds, away from cruise ships, making you get the jab, staying away from the stupid!  I know many here in Florida that are normal, and lived here conservative ALL or most their lives like we are!  I'm not into pretend social media friends.  If you plan on staying that way, I will have to bid you a farewell.  At least I tried to be a friend.  

Have a nice life!  It's Gods gift from him to you!  Do well in his name!





No comments: