Thursday, December 22, 2022

Corrupted Bill Passed

Now they get on their private jets, that they got from their insider trading, on their way to their million dollar homes.  Merry Christmas peasants!  

I think we need to do an audit on that money that they gave away!  They really do think we are all dumb!  They also don't give a crap about the American people!

Here in Florida It's going to be cold.  Down to 27.  It doesn't last long but it does get cold.  The temps shoot back up during the day.  I love the change in the weather.  Still better than this...


Yep!  That was Washington State!  I got some of my plants all covered here and did some pruning on the crape myrtles.  Probably using the pool again. Up to 79 in a week.  Pretty wild!  


It's not many plants to cover, and I took the strawberries into our carriage house.  We shall see how they do.  Then it will be back to just putting in evergreen hardier plants.  I had to try you know.  I will find out!



No comments: