Monday, December 05, 2022

Breakfast In The Courtyard

Another beautiful day!  Thank you God!  Yes the birds came by to see what I was eating.  They tanked me for their food too!  They all get their meal before I get mine.  All the cocoons are hanging in waiting for the big day!  I think it's safe to call our property the monarch plantation.   Plant milkweed, and they will come! 

Only took a glance at the news.  Something about DeSantis?  Don't know.  I'm sure it's going to be big though.  Since the corrupt government and trash news hates me, trust me the feelings are mutual! I don't care about them either!  In my thoughts, I wouldn't want to be them!  I wash my hands!

It's amazing when the idiots vote trash in and then are jealous of our Ron DeSantis!  Twisted ignorant fools get what they deserve!  I wonder if they are aware.  Some are too stupid.  They're stupid, and will never see anything.  Still stuck on old values of growing up democrat.  Believe me we had infiltrators of commies, in the republican party for a long time now.  Maybe that is the big news?  It will give me great pleasure to hear that over the news, if true, to see they're all finished for good!  Evil is a funny thing though.  They always seem to be lurking, around the next corner.

Ah Well time for a delivery...  In this house, we celebrate Christ! 




No comments: