Saturday, December 17, 2022

Gene Simmons The Clown

Kissing the ass of the tyrannical idiots, that's what you do Gene, not what I do!  I think you're out of line telling me what I need to take!  I see your commie ass showing Gene!  Like I said you can KISS my ass Gene!  Actually no, you can't because I don't let rejects like you near me!  

Rest assure I don't plan on going to any of your commie type concerts!  I actually don't care for concerts anyway.  Distorted from what I was used to music drives me away!  Not only that is, I loath big crowds of people.  I don't care for big boats, stuck on them with a bunch of dumbasses such as yourself! 

I have my paradise right at home!  The more I'm in my environment, the more I don't want to leave.  The more I see dumb people, the more I don't care to interact!  Keep it up stupid, the more you open your mouth the more I stay the hell away from you!  I don't need stupid in my life, and I will call it out!

Commie things don't get to dictate to me, or I will have it out with you, the end!

Merry Christmas, to the normal free thinking and free people!




No comments: