Saturday, December 24, 2022

FROZEN

At least Santa knew what I wanted!  Yes bricks!  


I got busy right away soon as they arrived!  My brother was funny.  He said, that usually women want things that are personal.  Well dear brother this is!  When I was younger, it was new climbing hardware and packs, ropes, wool...  Flying to Mt. Cook and climbing in New Zealand...  I spent a month in Australia, and in the south of New Zealand during Christmas one year.  During their bicentennial!  

I have diamonds pearls and all that stuff.  Nice, but the AR-15 is the best and plenty of ammo!  A nice big safe and many cary hand guns for every outfit.  I have so many holsters.  I do carry when on the property.  When digging in the dirt, er I mean sand.  I keep a weathered eye out for coyotes.  Oh yeah, and you never know when a corrupt FBI agent will show up!  Give me a coyote any day, right?  

Did I mention the birdbath is frozen?  Yeah, it is.  I put that rock on top of the ice.... SEE!  I still see butterflies!  I also noticed it was colder down south as far as Spring Hill.  They actually were a degree or two colder!



See, I told y'all I would have this done!  I'll use the bricks left over for edging.  I'll wait till next week to do that part.  


I know they won't stay that nice new sand color.  But at least it's not going to look like a hillbilly cook out, with that metal ring!  I still like my portable burner and will be using that.  Using some of the bricks, for that portable fire pit as a stand, will be good.  This one here, is for the weeds and yard stuff.  Jazzing up the burn pile is just eye candy for me. 

These bricks were also the cheapest ones.  They were pretty ratty and different sizes so I had to pick and choose too.  Two bucks a brick is ok.  I wasn't going to spend six or three hundred bucks for a kit!  Really?  No!  I now have extra bricks!  The project was a good buy. 

Merry Christmas!  


No comments: