Friday, December 03, 2021

Thank you God!

 Thank you to all that prayed for Missy!

I am not on FB, but I got this text from:  Deplorable Deb Reporting from my basket.

Missy is clear of cancer!  She still has to go for updates on pet scans but, how wonderful that she was told, "clear of cancer"!  Because of the very good surgeon, that did the procedure!  Thanks to him too, but you can't leave God out of the picture!  That surgeon got his gifts from the almighty!  Never forget who gave you those gifts!  Use them well!

We have some doctors operating under Satan himself!  I don't need to mention him at this point!  I have a feeling evil is going to lose regardless.

I did finish my Thomas Kinkade puzzle, "Victorian Christmas 2".  We also hung an art piece that an artist in Cannon Beach, painted.  Every Christmas we would go to Cannon Beach!  Except the last two years because I refuse to comply!  We heard that that tree is still there.  I still have people that inform me of everything.  Here where we live now, we have freedom!










No comments: