Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Love The Plants

 I find that I am planting different types of beauties here.  I have a different air of gardening here.  Planning where I will put that palm tree.  I need to get that put in and work from there.  The rocks will outline the patio.  

My workbench is being built we are doing two of them equipped with pegboards.  Lots of room to be organized here.  I have so many plans!  God's being in countrol of all the crazy things happening around us, one person can make a difference.  Take the rains of your own life!  Stop looking for excuses to be miserable!  Stop pointing at others!  Why should you care what I do, or how I live?  

We have lots of pines on our property.  The cones are HUGE!

Yep take charge of your surroundings and your health!  I planned for this time, for years!  Did you work 40+ years?  How about 16 years of that 40 working two jobs?  Did you invest or did you wish on those dumb lotto tickets?  I did know someone that won 2 million.  I still didn't buy.  She is gone now.  It's amazing how people flocked to her.  I'm happy I knew her as a friend, before that.  I felt the paper had no business telling the world she won the lotto!

It's really not your business how I live!  It is your business, to live the best way you can.  I never looked at others, I was busy with my own destiny.  If I didn't like something, I changed it and moved on.  I suggest you do the same.  In the meantime I enjoy sharing hoping to INSPIRE!  God has a lot to do with my life.  Don't try to tell me anything, because I already have my own ideas.

Now for some pics... I did get the plants in the ground.  










No comments: