Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Busily Celebrating

 All legal now!  



The car looks so nice without the ugly plate in the front!  The sports car will look fantastic now!

I have never been to a Walmart till today.  I will never go there again!  I found it was dirty.  I had a really bad feeling going into that store.  I don't know how to explain it but it felt dirty.  Maybe a horrible entity was following me.  It felt creepy to me, so we went in turned around and left!

We realized that both of us retired on the same day, on this day!  So we went to a really great place to eat!  
Everyone is so nice here.  The waitress talked with us and we had a really nice meal!  I had frog legs.  I had them when I lived in Indiana.  It's been over 40+ years since I had them!  YUMMY!  Now when I had the alligator that was interesting for the first time.  Catfish I had in Indiana too.  I am really loving it here!  Even the Salmon is tasty!


WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY FLORIDIANS!  

Gotta go catch up I see JP has another video out and so does Conservative Mamma!  Oh and Deplorable Deb....  That should keep you all busy for a while.  I will share them!  Can this day get any better!  Thank you God!


No comments: