Saturday, December 18, 2021

Testimonials

 I have many in my life.  Once on the road, when I was doomed to be in a car accident.  I braced myself for the worst and poof all was good!  It's like what happened to that car in front of me that decided to stand at a dead stop and the one on the side of me boxing me in?  Another time, while traveling down to my job at the mall.  Someone threw a milkshake at my windshield.  

I always carried paper towels and still do.  That is not all I was carrying!  However, I didn't need to use it.  I wiped the goo off as much as possible to see.  I knew whoever did it will be coming back.  I left for the nearest carwash.  Awww too bad you evil thugs!  I am always a step ahead of evil!  Only because, I have been trained and trained spiritually to depend on Gods help.  Even to the point of being a real pain in the ass!  Asking him all the time!  I think he is fine with that.  I include him daily! 

Even when this sickness happened, I recognized it!  I knew God wouldn't hook me up with an idiot either!  We both stayed clear and funny thing was, we both just knew.  I feel like we were both removed, from a situation we didn't care for.  Going to an area where good folks, kind folks, his folks, live in freedom!  

I will never forget that worry in me, about getting a house.  All of a sudden, I heard this loud voice!  YOU WILL GET THE HOUSE!  Ok if you say so.  I will try to relax.  Everything went like clock work!  We didn't end up south.  I felt that would be way too crowded with tourist, houses back to back, everything we were leaving!  Plus Broward, is full of things like, Hitler Hogg type.  Then you get a fish mash of others in neighborhoods.  Some against my right to defend myself?  Didn't need that crap!  I thought to myself why are they even here?  Seems like we are starting to squeeze out the evil in the area!  That is a good thing!  

To the B man, I say, since you think we all are going to die.  Yeah, someday!  You don't get to dictate when or where!  All you know you old codger, is that you are afraid!  You really should be you know!  Because Joe, your soul is dark!

As for those we left behind, I pray that God has a plan and things go well for all of you!  I remember the homes we walked by last year for the last time.  Keep his day Holy.  







No comments: