Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Finally Raining

We needed the rain!  The forest doesn't have a sprinkler system, like our yard does.  It helps the pool fill up too.  I have read, around this time of year the evaporation is more.  If it gets too low, you can have bubbles in the pump system that could damage it, by not having a sufficient flow.  We usually just stick the hose in it, to fill.  Our pool guy came yesterday and reminded us.  He is also a firefighter.  

When we were in Washington State we had a milk man.  We always gift people like them and now our pool guy.  The exterminator comes every 3 months.  The last people had him as well.  You need to spray the perimeter of the house here.  You can do it yourself but this house has special tubes that were installed when the home was built not so long ago.  I think newer ones have all the bells and whistles.  It's a nice service too!  I only see creepy crawly stuff when I go into the wilds, away from the house.  We keep the bird feeders at a distance.  That is why I built a path, with stepping stones and marble rock.  Looks nice too!  I never had the feeders close to our home in WA.  You really shouldn't because of rodents.  Hummingbirds yes, but here it is too warm for the nectar so I have it more in the woods.  "Ants"  They love sugar water!

Are you ready for Christmas?  The birth of our Lord and savior!  We are thankful every day!  The gifts are many through the years.  This year it was having a nice party with friends!  As the crazy satanic people spread the fear, we spread joy.  I love making fun of them too!  Vengeance is the Lords, but he knows I can't help myself.  You know you will die someday right?  It will be a new transition.  Satan hates those that are happy in Christ.  I love pissing him and his little minions off.  BTW going to church out of just because "the B man, Pelosi etc... "A hypocrite show".  GONG!  No points for you!

Well, I got what I wanted for Christmas!  Thank you Jesus for giving us the tools we needed.  A carpenters knowledge comes only from the best!  Ask and you shall receive!  Now to go plant these beauties!

   




No comments: