Thursday, December 02, 2021

Have A Party

 Matthew 18:20

When two or more gather in his name.  There is love.  

Christ has another birthday coming up.  What better way, to gather for celebration! 

We will be having folks in our area gathering and us meeting some, for the first time!  

I will be raffling off, a Thomas Kinkade puzzle!  Silent Night, is the picture.  It was never opened.  I have more than one of these.  They were very popular, if you look on line.  

This one I am doing now is called, "Victorian Christmas 2.  I also have, Victorian Christmas 1.  They are worth quite a bit, since his death.  Hallmark card shops had them.  It was a trade mark.  I have quite the collection.  Every year, I pick one and do it for a display.  Then I take them apart put them away.  This one I am doing was never opened till a few days ago.

It's fun to go to the puzzle closet to choose one of his puzzles to do.  I have been doing spring / summer ones, to celebrate the season and Christmas is the biggie!


It's going to be "a good time was had by all"!  I can't wait to show the previous owner what I have done with the yard!  He now lives an hour away.  

This December 10th will be 3 months since we got the house!  I already went through 3 pallets and a half of rock!  2 pallets of stepping stones, I need more!  Besides the one arbor, we plan to put in a pergola, on the patio by our "what I call, the carriage house".

We are enjoying Christmas this year, more than when we have the last 2 years!  Don't listen to the satanic idiots out there!  The devil will lose!  Take me out of this life and he will be finished!  That is the attitude I have! 









No comments: