Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Dark Soul Joe

 Isn't that special, coming from Joe!  "All unvaccinated will die".  Not Merry Christmas?  How sad for your soul, Joe!  

I am betting he even goes to the midnight mass, just for the perfect show!  Let's go Brandon!  Maybe a few hecklers, can be outside to call out and name him the true follower of Satan!

He wished death, naming the unvaccinated!  He didn't say if you chose to be unvaccinated, you have all these medications, "We all know what they are that have done the research" to take.  Notice that fact!  Joe is not a godly man!  He's very far from it!  I think that he is actually panicking.  He should and so should the rest of them!  WE KNOW!

Ah, but the left are def to the facts.  They are so far gone mentally, that they can't function on their own.  They're only function is on the lies, that are fed to them.  Fed from their satanic entities, that are now residing in the White House.  

Angels are present.  I don't have to watch TV.  I am given all I need to know.  More and more are just like I am.  We can see.

I call on our Lord, to protect us from these evil satanic entities.  They're all running loose in our Government, with evil intent!  Let them eat what evil, they themselves wish upon us.  In your name I pray.  Let us all celebrate your life on Earth dear Lord and Savior.  You died and freed us from sin.  Thank you my Jesus, for your gifts, to those that follow you.  Help us to see the evil ones.  I know that the vengeance is yours.  I will hand it all to you.  Give us your strength when faced with these false prophets.  Help me to see through them.  Give me the armor to confront them in your name I pray.  Amen

No comments: