Thursday, December 09, 2021

Never Enough Space

 You always have to drag out that card table!  The dinning room table will be full of food!  So will the kitchen island!  Where the hell do you put the utensils and plates!  Thank heavens we have a bar area!  




It's going to be another work day for me, preparing and fretting.  Remember nothing is perfect but God!  In which leads me to yet another story...

I was supposed to get my candles for the party.  Last week I thought it would be nice, to put my candle candelabra on display.  I didn't have the candles for it.  They bit the dust a few years ago.  We had two fireplaces in the other home.  The candles, I was told were to come on Saturday, along with the batteries.  I thought, oh well.  Next!  Low and behold, early this Thursday morning, while out feeding the birds, a car comes with packages!  YAY!  My tablecloth and all!  Just in 4 days!  My plan was on!


I was also lucky, when I went to the store yesterday.  This angelic young polite man, noticed I got some cream for making drinks and having for guest that will want coffee.  I always use milk but this is company!  The angelic young polite man said, they had not had it in the store for weeks!  Then today they came!  My friend and I went in the early morning too!  There it was ready for me!

I am just missing the inconveniences, some people are having at this time.  So far I haven't had to do without.  I haven't had to comply at all, with all the lunacy out there.  Even when living in commie WA. State!  

This party is really for Jesus, you know.  His people will have what they need.  I thought of the story, when Jesus was at a wedding, when they ran out of wine.  Jesus is definitely always invited to my life and this party!  Keep him in your heart daily and you won't go wrong.  Oh, BTW... all the bad sh*t that happens to you?  Yeah, well now that is Satan!  


No comments: