Monday, December 13, 2021

As Always

 The B man is a real asshat and so is Kamala d-sucker!  

I had a wonderful day!  It got up to 77 and the pool was at 80!  Third day in a row doing my laps.  It's going down to 61 tonight.  We have all our glass walls opened up, enjoying the fresh air.  I see it will be up to 81 this week!  Sweet, when I know at my old home they are expecting cold weather with snow?  I remember those days!  We don't have the AC on or the heater.  It's truly a different climate here!  

Buying more plants and more stone.  I will be busy tomorrow!  The party we had, was so nice!  I loved every minute of it!  Time to start planning again.  Back to life.  Who knows if I will be back on again.  You never know about us cool cats!  

Thank you God once again!





No comments: