Sunday, December 19, 2021

My Neighbors Are Wonderful!

We have the best of the best!  Even the last owner is checking in on us!  He and others are always welcome!  People walk down the street with their pups and stop to chat.  This is just what the doctor ordered!  Like minds on freedom flourishes here!  We all think the masked apes and their democrat plans need to keep going south!  All the way to Cuba!  Take that rag tag team antifa/blm/Soros with them!

Focus on the beauty of the plan.  Gods on it!  I'm with him above all others!  He puts people together to keep watch, trust in him, so we can grow even more stronger.  It looks to me like Satan's minions are crumbling.  

Ah, but I will focus on my second breakfast...  Look what my neighbor brought us!




It's probably going to be a while till we cut into this.  Our big breakfast on Sunday's this will have to be for lunch with a latte!  Bailey's latte!

Thank you Lord for a wonderful breakfast and surrounding us with good people!






No comments: