Thursday, September 08, 2022

This Time Last Year

 We arrived to Florida!  We signed papers for our home and the rest is history!



Now with all the plants and stone work done It has changed over a year!  It's even better!


Putting in the flagpole, pathways, plants, trellises, starting a garden, and butterfly garden area


I have also noticed, all the flights in the West Coast has dwindled down to hardly any.  The economy will start to plunge the worst in the West.   I pray people are prepared for the dark times near cities.  People are bailing!  On my street there are only 3 families that haven't moved yet.  Everyone else there, are all new people.  They are young and it's because of the tech jobs.  I guess they think they will be fine without the hard working Americans that did jobs no one else wants to do.  We shall see how this all plays out I guess.  Wake up people and see who did this to you!  It's the corrupt tyrant garbage people in the white house, and minions!  I like to call them useful idiots.












No comments: