Friday, September 30, 2022

Still Praying For Those Hit By The Hurricane

 We were prepared to help others.  My niece came from the Lakeland area.  She found out her neighbor lost her roof.  There were no deaths reported from the storm.  It's amazing the cat rescue we saw on video went well!  As for the shark that swam across the road?  They do make good eating.

It's a fabulous day for us today!  A good day to hang out by the pool and chill.  I'm not going to do any gardening with company here.  Later we will go and have dinner out tonight.  There were a few down trees in the area.  I'm sure that Crystal River got flooded a little, but they always do in heavy rain fall.  We are a bit up in elevation, 10 or so miles from the Gulf.


As for Obiden coming?  Why?  He might think he is in another state!  The man is confused beyond hope!  Ah but there are the puppet masters in charge.  This really is getting stupid and I meant what I said!  I refuse to put my time into friendship with people that I don't like.  People need to leave this country, if they think my way of life is wrong!  I don't take kindly to dictating fools telling me I'm mean.  No, I'm letting others know they won't bully me!  I also won't tolerate them!  I don't have to!  

With that I'll say, y'all have fun in them sandboxes making them mud pies!  I'll pass.

No comments: