Sunday, September 25, 2022

Go Back To Hell Ian

 AMEN!  


Happy Sunday!

This will be our first rodeo with a hurricane.  I grew up in tornado country.  It was always a hit, and miss.  What I wan't to talk about are again, the hateful people out there.  Really, they are so miserable, that they wish for the worst to happen to people.  You know, what comes around.  I just wish they would leave our country, maybe they can find some peace.  I know all of us happy conservative free loving people, would have peace!

Anyway, yes the wrath of the hurricane can go back to hell!  I pray everyone stays safe.  I'm hoping even better than a 1.  Maybe a tropical storm.  Lots of rain for the crops, and that will be it.  A 1 is surely better than a 4!  

This was on a weather station.  Yeah stay out in the middle of the gulf!

I also pray for justice.  However these people are so delusional, they all think that they are the good people.  Saw this on TRUTH by a well known person, that I check in on.  I had to comment.  

No comments: