Sunday, September 11, 2022

It's 9-11 Again

The only justice I see is what God did to them.  That is, to the ones that did this to innocent lives!  Those criminals are now in hell!  I don't think we have seen the end of evil though.

I think of all those innocent people on those flights.  I also raced home from being on my way to work.  The radio was on.  That was my brothers flight pattern!  I raced back home!  I never was so relieved, hearing him answering the phone!  He said, I was wondering when you were going to call.  I asked him, so what are you doing?  He said sitting here answering the phone.  What are you doing he asked, I replied that I was late for work!  We were both kind of stunned at what happened.  I told him that I would call after I got off work.  

I told my brother, I was happy he answered the phone.  He replied, so am I!  I couldn't stop thinking of all the people that day, that we're finding out their loved ones were now gone.  I was pissed off.  I was angry!  I have had a rage in me against evil, even more than I already had!  You could say it hardened me even more.  

I became more stubborn than I ever was.  Even more so, no one could tell me shit!  I wasn't going to put up with it!  I feel that is a good thing.  I'll never let someone dictate to me!  EVER!  Amazingly I still have friends too.  Most of all I am still married!  We were climbers though, so we are made of the tough stuff you need to make it in a world of uncertainty.   

My prayers still go out to the families.  That this was an evil heinous crime on humanity!  Now we still have evil, as always again it is being fought and yeah!  They are losing!  BIG TIME!  No, I don't need a calming circle, and you can take your satanic ways and FUCK yourself with that!  

I keep wondering, what island all those pedophilia's going to now?  Ebstein's, isn't the only one y'all know right?   He didn't kill himself and what the hell is going on in our country!  I know, and so many others do too!  We won't stop and they are all losing it!  I say keep up the momentum!  Don't stop, don't let up!  Their stories are getting weaker by the day with truth.  

I don't plan on not living my life either.  Heaven help you, if you are one of the stupid, going to tell me something!  Best stay the hell away from me, because I will tell you something!  I was born this way!  What is your fucking issues?  Do you even know?  Or are you a fucking robot being fed garbage?  Never mind I don't care!  There you have it!  All the way to the bloody end!  IN GOD WE TRUST!


No comments: