Sunday, September 25, 2022

A Short Lifespan

 Nothing lasts forever.  Best make sure you absorb that thought, and enjoy the time God gives you.  Enjoy what he has given, for you to enjoy!

As people may know, I'm growing purple passion fruit.  Did you know it will only live 5 to 7 years?  As it ages it will give less fruit.  I have two plants right now.  I already had flowers on one.  No fruit has been seen yet.  I can't wait!  The last time I had this fruit was when I was in the tropical part of Australia.  It was very good!  

You know who else loves the passion flower?  The Gulf Orange, that will become a beautiful butterfly!

It's amazing what you can grow here!  I'm sure all will be good!  Like I have said, "The good always win when God is a big part of your life!" It sure didn't take long for me to grow and landscape this place!  That area where the butterfly garden is, was all grass!  

I didn't do it alone.  I know that!  Only fools pound their chest!  Remember God does not like pride.  Its the worse!  This is why I slowly stepped away from social media.  I'm not meant to take part, because, I am too passionately strong.  I'm not a person to teach.

It all is in God's hands.  If you think that it's Gods work you are doing?  You best make darn sure!  Just saying!  Look to no man, turn to God alone.   It's crazy how everything bad is good, and good is evil right now.   Man will be lovers of self.  They want to destroy Gods people.  This is the biblical time.   




No comments: