Saturday, September 03, 2022

Labor Of Love That Is What MAGA Trump People Are

What we encountered with the B-itler crowd is what hate is!  It's true they're the vicious ones!  Back paddling?  It's too late for that BS, we know how you really feel!  We didn't trust you people before, but now you're all like done!

President Trump is speaking tonight in PA.  It's going to be a YUGE crowed unlike the satanic B-itler's 25 if that crowed.  I can't wait to watch!  I am making my pizza dough for tonights show!  Nothing is better than homemade pizza with a real leader of our country on my lap top.  We don't have cable.  We don't believe in having TV's all over hell, in the house.  We do have a movie room and I can stream the speech to the YUGE screen TV with around sound!

What a nice morning!  





No comments: