Monday, September 12, 2022

Did I Tell You We Have The Best People Around Us

 We live in an area that reminds me of home in Indiana.  Everybody knows you.  People that rally around you during a hard time.  People that wave at you when they pass your place.  People that call to see if your property is ok after a storm.  We love it here!

Homemade cookies and a candle!  They have the sweetest dog too!  Everyone has dogs here.  



I had that in Kirkland too.  But then we all moved.  Only the young wanting to live in a cool area for tech jobs, are there now.  One old couple, that maybe moving here sometime to be near their daughter.  That is south of us.  Too close to a big city.  We do like the country!

I can't wait to have these guys here near us soon, I hope!  Now I'm like that person that is a grandma, enjoying everyone else's kids!  



No comments: