Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Obiden Is Really Boring Me

 Not only boring me, but showing me how many stupid people there are out there!  Oh yes, I trust the government, I'll put harmful poison into my body, because they said to do it, because a hurricane is coming... NOT!

WHAT A MORON!  Meanwhile the rest of us decent people, are praying for others.  Some will be volunteering to help them now!  The REAL AMERICANS!  The ones here legally!

DeSantis, is not in no way responsible!  It is called weather!  People were told to prepare or evacuate!  What the hell Obiden!  Go and stick your head up your ass!  Along with all the rest of you mongrels out there, that have a sick twisted hate for this country, and the American people!  Y'all are pathetic! 

Then they all wonder why I'm a nasty person... OH BOTHER!  It's called weather NOT global warming bullshit!  I'v had enough of you stupid people!   Never mind the dipshit wants to start a war now!



No comments: