Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Again The Left Twist Shows They Are Really The Evil Ones

MTG's podcasts are the greatest!  She hits the truth hard and clear, how can anyone not see?  I can say when I was on FB she friended me.  It killed me to delete that horrible commie FB place.  I did it though!  I got the phone numbers and email's from the important people in my circle.  That is all that mattered.  The rest, I felt were either out for themselves, fake, with bombarding me with crazy shit!  I had to put my foot down on many!  Then they get mad and block you.  LOL...  What ever!

Funny, how they think they can shut me up!  Not happening!  Truth is pretty good but now these same yo-yo's that had me banned and blocked on twitter, and FB are there.  Bored are we?  Idiots! 

Pray to God, so more will see, because we are really fighting evil!  Why women of strength aren't standing behind women like Marjorie Taylor Green, is beyond me!  

Those democrat women are really dumb!  If someone tells democrat women, to put on pink pussy hats, and go march.  These same democrat dummies, go and do it!  These democrat women do it without realizing, that that same party, is destroying women!  Look what they did to that women swimmer and women weight lifter!  I mean, you would think that would wake them up?  No!  Too damn dumb!

I still am sad to hear, that some left loon wack job ran an 18 year old republican kid down!  Killed him!  I pray for his family.  I think that the left are triggering the crazy people out there, and this is what happens when you can't think for yourself rationally!  Did you hear Biden go off in a speech attacking us on the right?  They're using people to pit them against each other!  

Well, the left are far from rational when they murder people!  Satanic evil, is what I call it!  The left are also using the illegals as pawns!  They didn't secure our borders, so when a governor does right by his people, the left call foul!  Pay attention out there!  I am seeing everything that these commie mongrels, in this Biden/ "0boma/Soros" administration, is doing!  They were probably promised much wealth! 

LINK


  
 

No comments: