Thursday, March 10, 2022

Yes They Are Sick

 Psaki and regime wants to bully you against your rights.  I know as a kid, if I was to sit through something that I didn't agree with.  I was out of there!  Pushing someone else's issues on me, would be the end of going to school ever again!  I was raised by my parents!  Not the system!  I already know right from wrong!  

I did walk out of class before.  I went home and told my parents.  I was being yelled at by a drunken priest!  He attacked all us girls in the 8th grade class!!  I wasn't going to take it!  So I walked out!  Guess what!  My parents were on my side!  Done with the catholics after that one!  I read the bible and got more from that!  I think that is when I felt that the catholic church is going with the wrong religion!  I realized then it was the whore of Babylon!  

I see who goes to that church now.  I saw the type of people that were the worst of the worst!  I see what the church and yes there are a few others that are going to Satans side.  These people will be lost to Jesus.   My question was do I pray for them?  I see and got my answer.  It's too late for them.  They chose and are now gone from my side.  Said the Lord.

No one has a right to push or try to use sick and twisted tactics to brainwash you!  The media sure is doing a damn good job, with the weak minded people!  We are seeing it first hand!  Did you also notice the clicks on line?  Yeah there's your bullies!  These individuals are out there, working people.  If you don't do your own research and if you are not a believer in God.  You too can go willingly to hell with these Satan's minions!  

I am going to go with my God given free will and say, stay the hell away from me or else!  You have no right over how I live, who I pray to!  I will gladly stay the hell away from you!  I'm sure that alone would piss you off, because for some dumb ass reason, some feel compelled to tell me, I can't be that way.  OH YEAH, I CAN!  YOU DON'T GET TO RULE ME!  I'm going with God!  NOT YOU BRANDONS ADMINISTRATION OF LUNATICS!  

No comments: