Friday, March 11, 2022

This Is A Test

 To see if the dumbass left loons have any brains to sit through this video and see the truth.  I know I am grasping at straws here!  Surprise me!


"LINK"


BTW it was never time for me to wear a mask from day one!  How many of you can say that?  

Don't tell me you had family members, friends that died blah, blah, blah...  if they went to the hospital they killed them!  I had family members that had it and are now with a natural immunity!  They took what was needed and it wasn't the f'n jab!  Also, people that died, they had other underlined illnesses!  

I remember in the 1980's at a nursing home, they lost 25 people to the flu!  The state did a so called investigation.  Pneumonia is an old persons best friend!  That is what I heard!  

The media is deadly and they have cronies all over posing as who they aren't PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!

No comments: