Friday, March 04, 2022

I Would LOVE To Go Off

 I have mean tweets of my own that I could do!  Remember I was kicked off a week before President Trump by the nazi commie hippy left treasonous apes!

I think I will wear this one today!


Yes, boys and girls you better do your own homework and don't trust the commie teachers to feed you the news.  They are pretty stupid.  When you grow up, you will see that.  I did, unless you are clueless.  It did start in the 60's by the dems!  Now they are full blown commies, along with some of the so called republicans!

I'm glad I was able to leave Washington State!  Did anyone remember the dictator in Olympia, state that the borders will be closed during the plandemic(pandemic)? "I SPELT IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME PLANDEMIC!"  He couldn't do it!  We sold, took our money and ran!   Getting land and even more for our money!  Yeah the dictator is like the same loons, that where against our border in the south!  If I run into anyone like these people I left, I will go full bore!  You won't be able to stop me!  Get the f%#@ out of my state!  Go live in commiefornia or commiewashington state! Go live in your own shit, that you created!  No one cares for you!  I certainly don't!  I know I am not the only one!

I have to alliterate, that I worked with an idiot that I totally to this day, I can't stand to be around.  I will never tolerate, another piece of shit like that again!  OH and I won't!  She is in her 70's now and so is her dippy husband.  I must say, they did get to retire, because of her.  He is your typical simple Simon.  The dog that pants for a pat on the head from the handler.   Meanwhile at work flirting like a drunk with any guy that came around!  They didn't retire with much I gather, because I always heard "we are simple folks."  This was after all my trips to the Caribbean and luxury stays at Cannon Beach.  I came back to the f#%@ing comments from her mouth!  I was so happy when she left!  Her last words to me were "we are very careful with our money".  That's the mentality of these idiots!  Did I even give a shit?  No!  They all eat drink and watch the lame stream news.  Oh and just because mommy and daddy were democrats, they seem to be unable to think for themselves and follow along.

I needed to get that out.  Seeing so much stupid in my life!  That is my chip on my shoulder and it will never leave me!  I don't ever want to be like them!  Godless, soulless, without a shred of common sense!  This is what gives me the strength!   That reminds me who I am and these loons will NEVER get to me!  I will always be on guard.  Evil is evil and that is what we have in our government right now!  

Satan is forever working behind the scene!  Even through friends.  If you are happy like we are and blessed there will always be that one person to try and destroy that for you.  No matter if you tell them that you know what is going on they force feed you crap that will upset you even further!  I DO MY OWN RESEARCH LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!  Call me converse with me stop sending me pathetic little news clips "you have to watch this".  NO, I DON'T!  I don't have all f%#@ing day to sit on the idiot box!  UGH!  Invite me over, I am not part of a group!  When are you going to see that?  Shit!  Soon as I post this I am off for the day!  I saw all I wanted to see!

Now I want to do more of this so do have a wonderful weekend!















No comments: